Wild Nutrition Hyaluronic Acid
Found naturally in the skin and connective tissue, Hyaluronic Acid is used to retain water within the second layer of the skin which keeps it looking soft and supple. Hyaluronic acid levels decline over the age of 50 and supplementation may be helpful for mature skin, however it also has value for young sensitive skin. Wild Nutrition's award-winning, extra-low weight Hyaluronic Acid is clinically proven to reach the skin surface.
This item is not available in this region.
- Hyaluronic Acid supplement by Wild Nutrition
- Extra low weight for optimum absorption to the skin layer
- A decline in hyaluronic levels may accelerate the ageing process
- Support young and mature skin and tissue
- Support movement and physical structure
- For those exposed to a lifestyle that damages skin and tissue
- Vegetarian and vegan source