SkinCeuticals H.A. Intensifier 30ml
- Customer Rating
H.A. Intensifier is a corrective serum that is proven to amplify skin's hyaluronic acid levels by 30%. The unique formulation contains a high concentration of pure hyaluronic acid, proxylane™, and botanical extracts of licorice root and purple rice to support the skin's own hyaluronic acid levels while also delivering surface hydration and helping improve the appearance of firmness, smoothness, and facial plumpness. The unique serum-gel texture creates a smooth canvas on skin and is ideal for all skin types.
Please note, we can only ship this item to a mainland UK delivery address.
This item cannot be shipped internationally.
- Corrective serum with high concentration of pure hyaluronic acid
- Amplifies skin's hyaluronic acid levels by 30%
- Formulated to deliver hydration and improve appearance of firmness, smoothness and facial plumpness
- Contains hyaluronic acid, proxylane™ and licorice root and purple rice extracts
- Free from parabens and artificial colourings
All our products are made from the best quality ingredients which are 100% vegetarian, and include no parabens, mineral oils or silicones.
Aqua/Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Propylene Glycol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysilicone-11, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Octyldodecanol, BIS-PEG/PPG-16/16, PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Dextrin, Oryza Sativa Extract/Rice Extract, Disodium EDTA, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hydroxide, Adenosine, Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil/Mandarin Orange Peel Oil, Limonene, T-Butyl Alcohol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
* Essential Oils ** Potential Allergens *** Certified Organic Ingredients